The filing deadline for the spring election was 4 p.m. Friday. Here is who will be on the ballot June 8. Keep your eye on The Press. We will list candidates from throughout the region daily in addition to stories on area races throughout the month.
- Park Board, 3 open spots: Mike Lefor, Kelly Cooper, Scott Kovash, all incumbents
- City Commission, two open spots: Shirley Dukart - Incumbent, Rod Landblom, Bernie Marsh, and Klayton Oltmanns.
- Municipal Judge: Robert Keogh - Incumbent
- Southwest Water Authority Board of Directors: Larry Bares - Incumbent
Dickinson Public Schools
For three positions: Rebecca Pitkin, Gaylon Baker, Jason Hanson, Morton L. Krieg - Incumbent, Dave Moody
- Sheriff: - Clarence Tuhy - Incumbent, Ray Becker
- County Commissioner, District 2: Ken Zander - Incumbent
- County Commissioner, District 4: Russ Hoff - Incumbent
- County Recorder: RaeDeen Weinberger - Incumbent
- State's Attorney: Tom Henning - Incumbent
- Auditor: Kay Haag
- Southwest Water Authority Board for Dickinson: Steven Schneider - Incumbent
- Stark County Director for Southwest Water authority board: Loren Myran - Incumbent