The filing deadline for the spring election was 4 p.m. Friday. Here is who will be on the ballot June 8. Keep your eye on The Press. We will list candidates from throughout the region daily in addition to stories on area races throughout the month.
Bowman County school boards
- Bowman Area School District (two positions): Ty Dix, Kayla Abrahamson Hansey, Jack Stebbins-Incumbent, Kevin Bucholz-Incumbent
- Bowman At-Large School District: Dan Peterson-Incumbent
- Rhame-Area School District: Stacy McGee
- Issue: Shall the Bowman County School District No. 1 publish a record of the proceedings of the school board in the official newspaper of the county for the succeeding two years?
- Mayor: Garth Logsdon
- City Council: Dallas Whittet-Incumbent
- City Council (three positions): Sheila Ness-Incumbent, Joe Tysver-Incumbent, Allan Andersen-Incumbent
- Scranton City Park Board: Johnny Lawson, Ryan Goodfellow
- Scranton Public School Board (two positions-at-large): Shawn Pierce-Incumbent, Tony Dillon
*School board elections to be held June 1