Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Boy who swallowed laundry packet slowly improving

Email

FARGO -- The 1-year-old Hitterdal, Minn., boy still hospitalized after swallowing part of a laundry detergent packet last week is slowly getting better, family members said Thursday.

Alexander Rohde is listed in "critical but improving" condition at Sanford Children's Hospital in Fargo, where he's been since the accident Saturday.

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Call (701) 225-8111 and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness