Dakota Recreation Report
- Sept. 28: Tundra swan and nonresident waterfowl seasons open.
- Sept. 28: MonDak Pheasants Forever chapter banquet, 4:30 p.m., Upper Missouri Valley Fairgrounds, Williston.
- Sept. 29: Youth deer season closes.
- Oct. 4: Van Hook Ducks Unlimited banquet, 4:30 p.m., 4 Bears Casino, New Town.
- Oct. 5 and 6: Youth pheasant season.
- Oct. 4: Upper Missouri Basin Friends of the NRA banquet, 4:30 p.m., Williams County Fairgrounds.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.