Weather Forecast


Dickinson volunteers, your government needs you

Email News Alerts

Dickinson wants you to volunteer for a city committee or board.

There are several open spots on city boards and committees waiting to be filled by a passionate person, City Administrator Shawn Kessel said.


The Civil Service Commission has an opening left by decade-plus veteran Cal Kolling.

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Call (701) 225-8111 and we can help you.

Katherine Grandstrand
I graduated from Bemidji State University in 2007 with a bachelor's degree in mass communcations, from Columbia College Chicago in 2009 with a master's degree in journalism.  
(701) 456-1206