Last Ralph letters for sale Wednesday
GRAND FORKS -- The Ralph Engelstad Arena is putting all remaining "Home of the Fighting Sioux" letters from the exterior of the building up for sale.
It is a one-time only sale and will be the final opportunity to purchase these letters, according to officials at the arena. Each letter is 24 or 18 inches in height and all purchased letters must be taken home that day, no shipping options are available.
The sale will be held from 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at the arena.
Interested buyers are asked to enter through the Sioux Shop and all letters will be displayed on the concourse.
The cost per letter is $250 and the complete phrase "Sioux" will be sold only as a word in its entirety for $2,500.
No phone or on-line orders will be accepted. All sales must be conducted in person.
Letter sale details:
- The sale is July 31 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the arena.
- Buyers must be present to purchase. No online or phone purchases will be taken.
- The letters must be picked up at time of purchase. No shipping is available.
- Cost is $250 per letter.
- The word "Sioux" will be sold as a package only for $2,500.
- The items will be sold as is with no warranty or guarantees.
For additional information please call the Sioux Shop at 701-777-6636 or www.theralph.com.