Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

Minn. child falls ill after chewing detergent packet

Email

FARGO -- A 1-year-old Hitterdal, Minn., boy is being treated at Sanford Children's Hospital in Fargo after chewing on a laundry detergent packet that his family believes had insufficient packaging to protect children.

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Call (701) 225-8111 and we can help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement