Preliminary cause of oil well explosion: cigarette lighter
ARNEGARD -- A cigarette lighter may have caused a fire at an oil well site Wednesday near here that seriously burned two men, a spokesman for the company that owned the well said.
Two men were burned in what the McKenzie County Sheriff's Office called an oil well explosion that was reported at 12:05 p.m. Wednesday.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Call (701) 225-8111 and we can help you.