Roads to be closed in Dickinson for several construction projects
Drivers should expect travel delays next week as several new construction projects across Dickinson begin, according to a city press release sent out Friday.
There were six projects on the release. They include the following:
- East Broadway is closed from the intersection at Fourth Avenue Southeast through Ninth Avenue Southeast. Traffic will return to normal by mid-August.
- Next week, construction will begin on 15th Street West, closing the road from 10th Avenue West to 14th Street West for five days. The project should be completed before the start of school.
- Also beginning next week, construction will take place on 10th Avenue West, resulting in closure from the intersection of 29th Street West to 40th Street West. Target completion will be before the start of the school year.
- Starting Sunday, West Broadway will be closed due to construction from west of the railroad tracks to South Main Avenue. Traffic will return to normal by early September.
- Starting Tuesday, construction on Fifth Street Southwest will close Prairie Oak Drive. Alternate routes will be available at 24th Street West and Country Oaks Drive. Traffic will return to normal by mid-August.
- On Wednesday, construction will begin on Villard Street and East Interstate 94 Business Loop to Livestock Lane. Traffic will return to normal by early September.