Sanford says $500 million hospital in Fargo on schedule
FARGO - The $500 million Sanford Medical Center being built along Interstate 94 in southwest Fargo is still on track to open in 2016 or 2017, the health provider said Wednesday, contrary to media reports this week that construction had been delayed.
Sanford Health hopes to unveil the architect's final renderings of the 11-story hospital by the end of this month, spokeswoman Emily Bormann stated in an emailed response to questions.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? https://secure.forumcomm.com/?publisher_ID=40&event=subscriber/lookup.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you.