West River Community Center dryer fire
A blackened dryer, the culprit of a brief fire scare that caused the evacuation of the West River Community Center in Dickinson on Thursday, likely has seen its last day in operation in the WRCC laundry room. Dickinson Parks and Recreation Director James Kramer said nobody was injured during the minor fire, which caused a smoky smell in the building.
Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.
You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Call (701) 225-8111 and we can help you.