Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement

WRCC replaces dryer that caused January fire

Email News Alerts

A dryer that malfunctioned at the West River Community Center last month, causing the facility to fill with smoke and close for a day, has been replaced.

Advertisement

WRCC Facility Operations Manager Xavier Dukart told the Dickinson Park Board commissioners during its regular meeting Monday that the new machine is installed.

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Are you a newspaper subscriber but you don't have a Digital Access account yet? Activate your account.

You will need your subscription account number and phone number. Not sure if you have an account? Call (701) 225-8111 and we can help you.

Advertisement
Bryan Horwath
A Wisconsin native, Horwath has been covering news in the Oil Patch of North Dakota since 2012. Horwath currently serves as the senior agriculture and political reporter for The Dickinson Press and, despite the team's tendency to always let him down, remains a diehard Minnesota Vikings fan.
(701) 456-1207
Advertisement
randomness