The filing deadline for the spring election was 4 p.m. Friday. Here is who will be on the ballot June 8. Keep your eye on The Press. We will list candidates from throughout the region daily in addition to stories on area races throughout the month.
- Sheriff: Dave Jurgens - incumbent
- Auditor/treasurer: Joan Jurgens - incumbent
- County recorder/clerk of court: Donna Adams - incumbent
- Second District commissioner: Mike Kasian - incumbent
- Official county newspaper: Billings County Pioneer
- City Council, three positions:
Two-year term – Denis Joyce; four-year term-Todd Corneil - incumbent; no submission for the second open four-year term.
- Issue: A proposed change from Mountain Standard Time to Central Standard Time.