Richardton firefighters respond to shop fire SaturdayA fire ignited in a shop north of Richardton Saturday morning, said Richardton Rural Fireman Wayne Baer.
A fire ignited in a shop north of Richardton Saturday morning, said Richardton Rural fireman Wayne Baer.
“They figured it was a battery charger that shorted out,” he said. “They had the fire itself pretty well put out when we got there.”
However, firefighters found an area in the building’s attic had caught fire, as well, Baer said.
“There wasn’t really a lot that burned, but it was a lot of smoke,” Baer said.
There were no injuries, he added.