Warrants issued in connection with Mandan killing
BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) — Arrest warrants were issued Friday for three men wanted in connection with a man's death in Mandan in October.
Authorities say two men brought 30-year-old Derek Oshkeshequoam of Bismarck to the hospital in a wheelchair on Oct. 28 and then left. He had head injuries and was unable to speak, and later died from the injuries.
Police believe he had been assaulted at a house party in Mandan, and a state medical examiner's autopsy ruled the death as a homicide.
Mandan Police Department Lt. Lori Flaten said that 23-year-old Colten Towry of Bismarck is charged with manslaughter. Flaten says 34-year-old Christopher Vernon and 28-year-old Joseph Houle of Mandan are charged with reckless endangerment.
No arrests had been made by late Friday afternoon.
Tags: updatesMore from around the web