- A 24-year-old California man was arrested Monday afternoon on several charges, Dickinson Police Capt. Dave Wilkie said. Jacob Randell Kelley, Taft, Calif., was arrested for possesion of a controled substance with intent to deliver, methamphetamines, possession of drug paraphernalia, meth, driving under suspension and using fictitious registration on his motor vehicle.
- Two Dickinson men were arrested on separate charges Monday evening in south Dickinson, Wilkie said. Jesus Aguirre, 31, was arrested for trespassing and Tyler Dukart, 22, was arrested on an outstanding state penitentiary warrant.
- After allegedly threatening her boyfriend with a knife during a fight, Megan Schmidt Achter, 24, of Dickinson, was arrested for terrorizing, domestic violence on Tuesday night, Wilkie said.
- Dickinson Police are looking for a 2003 white Winn Construction F-450 that was reported missing Tuesday afternoon.
- Dickinson Police are also looking for a heavy-set, six-foot tall man wearing a blue and gold beanie with a red beard and white sunglasses on Wednesday afternoon for stealing a $2,600 watch from Nelson Jewelers and $16 to $17 from The Rock Liquor shortly after. The man allegedly asked the clerk to see the watch, and after she had taken it out, he diverted her attention to an item in the window and ran off with the watch. A man matching that description was caught on security footage at The Rock Liquor store shortly after, where he allegedly took the cash off the counter.
Anyone with information about the theft of the pickup, watch or money can call the Dickinson Police Department at 701-456-7759.