Police blotter: Dickinson woman arrested for DUI
• A check was cashed in Colorado on Friday afternoon on an account from El Sombrero in Dickinson. It is believed the loss is approximately $1,000. The Dickinson Police Department does have a suspect, but the case remains under investigation.
• Mac's Hardware reported a shoplifter to police on Saturday morning. A female allegedly stole approximately $150 worth of items from the store. The woman left prior to being arrested. The case remains under investigation.
• Two males were given a trespass warning from El Sombrero after they allegedly refused to leave the building and harassed staff.
• A Dickinson resident reported Saturday that he had noticed a listing online for a car for $1,500. He put the $1,500 on an Ebay card and then did not receive the car. The case will be reported to ic3.gov as the seller is not in state.
• A 30-year-old Dickinson man was cited for care required, no insurance and immediate notice of an accident after he allegedly hit a light pole and then left the scene near the Donut Hole on Saturday evening.
• A 25-year-old Dickinson woman was arrested for driving under the influence on the 300 block of Villard Street on Sunday night around 10:30 p.m.