Blotter: Damage reported to hotel room
• Around $500 worth of damage was reported to a room at the Holiday Inn Express in Dickinson on Tuesday, Jan. 30. Police said it appears the person checked in under a false name.
• The driver's side front window was reported broken on a vehicle on the 800 block of Dell Avenue on Friday, Feb. 2. There are no suspects. Estimated damage is around $150.
• A 33-year-old Dickinson man was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence near the corner of 21st Street West and 10th Avenue West around 10 p.m. Friday.
• A 20-year-old Dickinson man was cited for alleged minor in consumption on the 200 block of Main Street South on Saturday around 1:30 a.m.
• A 24-year-old Belfield resident was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence on the 1700 block of Empire Road on Sunday.
• An ATV, which was parked behind a business, was reportedly stolen on Monday morning near the 300 block of 28th Avenue East. The ATV is worth $100.