BLOTTER: Man arrested following reverse 911
The Dickinson Regional Communications Center sent out a reverse 911 message on Friday evening, which asked residents in the area north of Gladstone to be on the lookout for a white middle-aged male on foot possibly attempting to seek shelter. The male was previously observed driving highly erratically in Dickinson, and later observed driving in a field by a rancher north of Gladstone.
Residents in the area were asked to lock their doors and secure their vehicles.
The 40-year-old man was later located and taken into custody. He was treated at CHI St. Alexius hospital in Dickinson and was later incarcerated at the Southwest Multi-County Correctional Center in Dickinson on charges from the Stark County Sheriff's Office and the Dickinson Police Department. Court records show the Wisconsin man has been charged with disorderly conduct, criminal mischief, criminal trespassing, reckless endangerment and fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer.
• A 53-year-old Florida man was arrested for alleged actual physical control around midnight on Feb. 26.
• A 48-year-old Dickinson man was arrested for allegedly refusing to submit to a chemical test on the 1500 block of 10th Avenue East on Tuesday, Feb. 27.
• A weapon was reported stolen from a vehicle on the 2100 block of 10th Avenue on Tuesday, Feb. 27. The weapon is valued at $400. There are no suspects.
• A 29-year-old Dickinson man was arrested for alleged simple assault-domestic violence on the 1000 block of Enterprise Avenue on Tuesday, Feb. 27.
• A person reported that their Sirius radio was stolen from their vehicle on the 700 block of Fourth Avenue Southeast on Thursday, March 1. The radio is valued at $50. There are no suspects.
• A 19-year-old Dickinson man was arrested for allegedly leaving the scene of an accident involving a motor vehicle, possession of marijuana and possession of marijuana paraphernalia on the 1300 block of Third Avenue West on Thursday, March 1.
• A lock to a storage unit on the 100 block of Sims Street was reportedly cut on Thursday, March 1. Nothing was reported missing from the unit.
• A 44-year-old Dickinson man was arrested for allegedly driving under suspension on the 2400 block of Third Avenue West on Friday, March 2. A 27-year-old Dickinson woman was also arrested for alleged possession of meth and possession of meth paraphernalia. A 34-year-old Dickinson man was also arrested for alleged possession of meth.
• A 22-year-old Dickinson man was arrested for alleged actual physical control of a vehicle on Saturday, March 3, on the 1700 block of Prairie Avenue.