Sections

Weather Forecast

Close

columns

March 7, 2017
Val Kleppen, Parenting Perspectives columnist
Parenting Perspectives: The perfect parent (and it isn't me)
March 7, 2017 - 10:17am
TOM STROMME/TribuneMike Jacobs is the former editor of the Grand Forks Herald and writes a weekly column focusing on the 65th North Dakota Legislature assembly.
Mike Jacobs: State casinos not a sure bet in North Dakota
March 7, 2017 - 8:21am
March 5, 2017
A brilliant fireball breaks up in the atmosphere. Visible light and radio waves given off by a bright meteor may be translated by common materials into hissing sounds some hear at the sight of the event. John Chumack
AstroBob: A new take on why we hear meteors
March 5, 2017 - 3:07pm
Tammy Swift, columnist
Swift: An 'x-plan' could be an x-scape from life
March 5, 2017 - 9:43am
It only took Jessie Veeder two months into motherhood to figure out that 98 percent of the job is just bending over and picking things up anyway. The other 2 percent is practicing animal noises. Special to The Forum
Veeder: A day in the life of a chief executive baby‚Äč
March 5, 2017 - 7:35am
March 4, 2017
Photograph of author Carol Bursack of Minding Our Elders by Ann Arbor Miller, annarbormiller.com. Photograph was taken on Jan. 18, 2011, in Fargo, N.D.
Minding our Elders: Major changes like moving can set back health of some elders
March 4, 2017 - 10:32am
Don Kinzler, gardening columnist
Fielding Questions: Helping a split crabapple tree
March 4, 2017 - 9:40am
Roxane Salonen, columnist
Faith Conversations: Saint Francis prayer offers radical response
March 4, 2017 - 9:24am
Don Kinzler, gardening columnist
Growing Together: Cut plants back now to improve growth
March 4, 2017 - 8:38am
Nicole Phillips, Kindness is Contagious columnist
Phillips: New Netflix series sparks ideas for kindness
March 4, 2017 - 7:33am
columnist Rob Port
Port: Cry me a river, liberals
March 4, 2017 - 3:42am
March 3, 2017
Alexandra Floersch, Life at 20-something columnist
Answers among us: Looking to wiser souls to build a better life
March 3, 2017 - 8:35am
March 1, 2017
World of Wine: A journey in wine appreciation
March 1, 2017 - 10:27am
February 27, 2017
Dr. Susan Mathison, Positively Beautiful columnist
Column: The power of noticing can save lives
February 27, 2017 - 10:27am
February 26, 2017
Luna 17, the spacecraft that carried the Lunokhod 1 rover to the surface, is the shiny platform seen above center in this photo taken by NASA’s Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter. You can make out the rover tracks around the lander including the “doughnuts” the rover made to test its turning abilities. NASA / GSFC / Arizona State University
AstroBob: Can you see the Russian landers, rovers on the moon? Yes!
February 26, 2017 - 1:08pm