Skip to main content
The Dickinson Press
West Fargo man charged in child's bathtub drowning
Conduct of two pipeline protesters not clear in ND Supreme Court arguments
Fargo elementary students play reporter as they ask Gov. Burgum about his job
Kessel departing from city admin role
Highway Patrol to conduct "Trooper on a Train" enforcement
crime and courts
nation and world
Next threat stalking American farmers is the end of cheap money
Veteran receives penis, scrotum transplant in surgery doctors hail as a medical first
Why are tens of thousands of Americans still driving around with explosive devices in their cars?
Dakota Growers Pasta Company parent company eyes shift in brand group
Big farm insolvency plays out in state court
place a business brief
Flaring policy changes keep benchmarks but give ND oil industry flexibility
Trump announces support for year-round E15 sales
Trump ethanol moves may be worse for farmers than soy tariff
Oil companies differ on plans to drill near Lake Sakakawea
State makes recommendations on federal carbon regulations
COMMENTARY: Why we won't take a break from learning
'Tase me, and you'll see what happens,' an American Airlines flier said. Police did - 10 times.
An afternoon of fun: kids fair has a western theme
Saving England's children from the witches: DSU to present "The Witches:" by Roald Dahl
Life on the farm; Judy Hoff writes children's book
Jimmy Butler the recruiter? Timberwolves should be recruiting Butler, agent says
Vikings' Dalvin Cook should be ready to go in July after rehabbing knee
New Vikings QB Kirk Cousins eager to give fans 'something to cheer about'
Twins' Logan Morrison on Yankee Stadium hecklers: 'You can't fix stupid'
UND men's assistant named head coach at Truman State
Commentary: Sen. Heitkamp pretends at the accessibility North Dakotans demand
Commentary: Heitkamp chief of staff, without irony, says the senator’s key to success is to 'get out and talk to people'
Commentary: If Democrats want more say over North Dakota’s budget they should try winning some elections
1963 Impala was beautiful, but it fell apart
Commentary: The politics of North Dakota's big bad budget bind
Randy L. Fortin
Maximilian Pio Steckler
Rep. Josh Boschee
Louis L. Owen
A century of loving life, loving art: Dillon has plenty of parties planned
New weightlifting studio sees early success
A beautiful backyard
Veterans Pavilion, for those who served
New Methodist church honors past, anticipates future
Dairy farming is not only a job, but a lifestyle
30 Under 30
2018 Best Of The Western Edge Winners
5 places close to home to consider for your spring vacation
February 21, 2018
City tackles west side traffic study
A west side Dickinson traffic study conducted by KLJ Engineering was brought before City Commissioners Tuesday, Feb. 20. Among its recommendations,...
February 21, 2018 - 1:03am
January 22, 2018
Drugs task force reports on 2017 seizures
The Southwest Narcotics Task Force had a busy 2017. The agency seized 21,000 grams of marijuana and 123 grams of heroin, among other efforts...
January 22, 2018 - 9:17pm
January 21, 2018
ARCHIVES: 2 Dickinson residents dead from gunshot wounds
Please note the following story is from Jan. 24, 2015.
January 21, 2018 - 7:25pm
Blotter: Multiple potential overdoses reported over the weekend
• An unidentified male fled from Walmart on Friday after attempting to steal $900 worth of items, including a television and a couple of digital...
November 21, 2017 - 8:44pm
July 27, 2017
Blotter: Man arrested for giving false information to law enforcement
• License plates were allegedly stolen from a rental car on the 400 block of Second Street East. A tail light was also reported as broken....
July 27, 2017 - 9:00pm
July 26, 2017
Missing teen located
The 13 year-old female juvenile reported as missing Tuesday has been located safely at an address in north Dickinson, Dickinson Police said on...
July 26, 2017 - 11:38am
July 18, 2017
Blotter: Burglary, vandalism, theft reported at Second Nature Greenhouse Saturday
• A 31-year-old Dickinson woman was arrested for driving under the influence on the 1400 block of Third Avenue West around 1 a.m. on Thursday,...
July 18, 2017 - 7:45pm
July 3, 2017
Blotter: Man arrested after breaking into building
• A 24-year-old Dickinson man was arrested for criminal trespassing after gaining entry into the United building around 1:30 a.m. Friday. The...
July 3, 2017 - 6:45pm
May 22, 2017
Blotter: Veterans memorial vandalized recently
• A man went into the Department of Transportation to get a driver's license on Thursday. However, when he applied he found out that someone...
May 22, 2017 - 5:21pm
May 4, 2017
Arizona fugitive arrested in Dickinson
Dickinson Police arrested an escaped and allegedly violent sex offender Thursday afternoon on the 400 block of Spruce Street after a brief SWAT...
May 4, 2017 - 9:28pm
May 1, 2017
Blotter: Man arrested for giving false information to law enforcement, urinating in public
• A Dickinson resident reported to Dickinson police that someone allegedly stole a key fob worth $400 and a Weatherguard toolbox worth $400...
May 1, 2017 - 8:47pm
April 5, 2017
Blotter: Belfield man arrested for possession of drugs
• An 18-year-old Belfield man was arrested for Class C felony possession of a controlled substance-methamphetamine, Class B misdemeanor possession...
April 5, 2017 - 10:10pm
April 3, 2017
Blotter: Over $1,000 worth of items missing from garage
• A Dickinson man reported to Dickinson police that someone had attempted to start a bank account in his name on Friday. There was no monetary...
April 3, 2017 - 7:47pm
March 7, 2017
Police Blotter: Man arrested for DUI
• Tail lights, a phone and gloves were allegedly stolen from a vehicle on the 200 block of Seventh Avenue East on Thursday. The items are worth...
March 7, 2017 - 8:59pm
January 17, 2017
Police Blotter: Man removed from Maverick's after threatening staff
• A 39-year-old Dickinson man was arrested for simple assault after he struck his girlfriend in the face early on Friday morning. • A 31-year-old...
January 17, 2017 - 9:35pm