Skip to main content
The Dickinson Press
Huge Black Hills wildfire 53 percent contained
Stark County agencies collecting items for veterans
O Christmas tree: DSU students contribute to Angel Tree
Con-grad-ulations!: Cheers, confetti accompany DSU commencement
Radiation as a scalpel: Technique spares healthy tissue, treats inoperable tumors
crime and courts
nation and world
Bitcoin’s future as a digital currency will depend on consumer confidence
Proposed refinery near western North Dakota national park spurs debate over economic, conservation concerns
Give back by helping to feed the people around you
What did we Google in 2017? Hurricane Irma, Meghan Markle and a slime recipe
FCC's Ajit Pai dressed up as Santa and wielded a lightsaber to mock net neutrality rules
place a business brief
Wind energy is supposed to fight climate change. But climate change is fighting back.
Protesters occupy Enbridge offices in Duluth
Minn. Public Utilities Commission says Enbridge Line 3 review needs more work
Federal prosecutors seek prison time for ND oil operator who endangered water sources
Residents meet in Belfield for Q&A about proposed Davis Refinery
Always cover Norfolk Island Pine after purchase
Everything you need to know about smart speakers
The crazy questions new moms Google
How 3,000 very good golden retrievers could help all dogs live longer
In matters of the heart, faith becomes real
McFeely: Bison going back home to Frisco for sixth time in last seven years
Dickinson High gymnasts pass first road test of the season
Bratten leads Midgets in dual versus Jamestown
Three points from Shepard pushes Midgets over Billings
Bearcats on the rise
Thanks for giving me a chance
Five myths about bitcoin
Commentary: Heitkamp sends email to constituents retracting misleading tax reform talking point
OUR VIEW: Presidential Library Foundation Board has much to consider
No need to plan kindness this season
Loretta C. Wemyss
Albert A. Dobitz
Harlan C. Larsen
Donald & Angela
Business going well at Bowman Lodge and Convention Center
Staff at Bully Pulpit Golf Course are ready for the season to begin
Recipe for good: Elks' eatery, events help fund scholarships, youth activities
Hidden gem: Medora officials work all year in preparation for the busy summer season
Boots Bar & Grill ready for another exciting season
The "Best of the Western Edge" Contest
The Dickinson Press Pro Football Contest
The 2017 Dickinson Press Pro Football Contest
Health & Wellness
December 5, 2017
Blotter: Man arrested for disorderly conduct
• A stereo was reported missing from a vehicle on Friday. The car window was broken and the stereo was removed. There are no suspects. •...
December 5, 2017 - 9:55pm
November 13, 2017
Blotter: Truck reported missing by Dickinson resident
• A 34-year-old Dickinson man was found deceased in his residence on the 800 block of Cal Drive on Wednesday, Nov. 8. Police suspect it may...
November 13, 2017 - 9:49pm
November 1, 2017
Blotter: Two arrested for alleged possession of meth with intent to deliver
• About $600 worth of tools were reported stolen off the back of a work vehicle near the 400 block of Jade Street on Wednesday. There are no...
November 1, 2017 - 11:20pm
October 17, 2017
Blotter: Multiple windows reported broken on vehicles at Autorama
• A 42-year-old Dickinson woman was arrested for simple assault-domestic violence after she allegedly punched a man on the 800 block of Box...
October 17, 2017 - 6:34pm
October 11, 2017
Blotter: Vehicle reported stolen from Mike Street
• Two checks were reported as stolen from a vehicle on the 1400 block of Carroll Street on Friday. One check was written and cashed for $200....
October 11, 2017 - 8:21pm
October 3, 2017
Blotter: Multiple weapons reported missing from vehicle
• A 27-year-old Dickinson man was charged with unlawful representation of personal identification and theft of property after he allegedly...
October 3, 2017 - 8:09pm
Blotter: Dickinson man arrested for misuse of 911
• A 28-year-old Dickinson man was arrested for misuse of 911 and also on a Morton County warrant on Friday around 3 a.m. Police said he called...
October 3, 2017 - 8:06pm
September 29, 2017
Blotter: Gardening items reported missing from shed
• A 52-year-old Dickinson man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia, methamphetamine on Tuesday night. • A 21-year-old Dickinson...
September 29, 2017 - 6:41pm
September 22, 2017
Blotter: Dickinson man arrested driving under the influence
• A 22-year-old Dickinson man was arrested for actual physical control of a motor vehicle in the parking lot of Taco Bell around 10 a.m. Wednesday....
September 22, 2017 - 4:56pm
September 19, 2017
Blotter: Bike reported stolen from Meadows Drive this weekend
• A bike worth $200 was reported stolen from Runnings on Friday. There are no suspects. • A 46-year-old Bismarck man was arrested for actual...
September 19, 2017 - 8:29pm
September 5, 2017
Blotter: Dickinson man arrested after sending officers on a pursuit to Belfield
• A 10-watt transmitter was allegedly stolen from a garage on 3300 block of Fourth Avenue East on Wednesday, Aug. 30. The transmitter is worth...
September 5, 2017 - 9:04pm
August 29, 2017
Blotter: 2 bikes, valued at $7,000 each, reported missing
• A 19-year-old Dickinson woman was arrested for disorderly conduct and ingesting a controlled substance after fighting her brother on the...
August 29, 2017 - 5:06pm
August 11, 2017
Blotter: Equipment stolen from local business
• Clear Creek Plumbing and Heating reported that $10,000 worth of equipment was stolen. A speciality machine makes up more than 90 percent...
August 11, 2017 - 1:23pm
August 7, 2017
Blotter: Man arrested after hitting carts, causing damage to vehicles at Walmart
Man arrested after hitting carts, causing damage to vehicles at Walmart
August 7, 2017 - 8:13pm
August 2, 2017
Blotter: Man arrested on multiple charges including criminal mischief and disorderly conduct
• A 39-year-old Dickinson man was arrested for aggravated assault after being accused of choking his girlfriend on the 1500 block of 10th Avenue...
August 2, 2017 - 8:01pm