Looking for something to do while avoiding the coronavirus? We're making all "Rides with Jay Thomas" episodes from this season (so far) available for everyone to watch - whether you're an Inforum member or not! 'Rides' features cool cars (and other vehicles) from our region, and it's hosted by car enthusiast and WDAY 970 AM personality Jay Thomas. So keep social distancing, wash your hands and dig into 'Rides." But don't wait! We can't promise how long this will last :-) Links to the episodes below!
- North Dakota man who merged an '82 Chevy pickup with a '61 LeSabre featured on 'Rides'
- 'Rides with Jay Thomas': 1969 Pontiac GTO
- Former Air Force pilot near Fargo shows off rare '55 Harley on 'Rides with Jay Thomas'
- A rare 1931 vehicle in western Minnesota that might have been tied to a famous mobster features on 'Rides with Jay Thomas'
- Dodge Ram in western Minnesota with almost 800,000 miles features on 'Rides with Jay Thomas'
- A tour of a high horsepower Panther Airboat on 'Rides with Jay Thomas'
- A '68 Chevelle that's been in a ND family for decades features on 'Rides with Jay Thomas'
- Eastern North Dakota man's '53 Chevy with a Firebird engine features on 'Rides with Jay Thomas'