IN THE STATE OF NORTH DAKOTA, COUNTY OF STARK IN THE DISTRICT COURT, SOUTHWEST JUDICIAL DISTRICT PennyMac Loan Services, LLC, Plaintiff, v.
IN THE STATE OF NORTH DAKOTA, COUNTY OF STARK
IN THE DISTRICT COURT, SOUTHWEST JUDICIAL DISTRICT
PennyMac Loan Services, LLC,
Joshua P. Olson; Ally Financial Inc.; State of North Dakota; any person in possession, and all persons unknown, claiming any estate or interest in, or lien or encumbrance upon, the real estate described in the complaint,
CIVIL NUMBER: 45-2021-CV-00145
THE STATE OF NORTH DAKOTA TO THE ABOVE-NAMED DEFENDANTS:
1. To the above-mentioned Defendants including all persons unknown, claiming any estate or interest in, or lien or encumbrance upon, the real estate described below and in the complaint.
2. You are hereby summoned and required to appear and defend against the Complaint in this action, which is herewith served upon you, by serving upon the undersigned a copy of an Answer or other proper response within twenty-one (21) days after the service of this Summons upon you, exclusive of the day of service.
3. If you fail to do so, Judgment by default will be taken against you for the relief demanded in the Complaint.
4. This Summons and Complaint will be filed with the Clerk of this Court.
5. This action relates to the foreclosure of a mortgage upon the following described real property in the County of Stark, State of North Dakota:
The East One Hundred and One feet (E. 101') of Lot Six (6), Block Twenty-nine (29), Original Plat to the City of Dickinson, Stark County, North Dakota, according to the plat thereof on file and of record in the Recorder's Office, Stark County, North Dakota.
Property Address: 405 2nd Avenue W, Dickinson, ND 58601
6. The Plaintiff is not seeking a personal judgment against the above-named Defendants.
Date: January 28, 2021
/s/ Scott S. Skeen
Scott S. Skeen
376 East 400 South, Suite 300
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Bar Number: 09334
(March 31; April 7 & 14, 2021)2881795