STATE OF NORTH DAKOTA IN DISTRICT COURT COUNTY OF STARK SOUTHWEST JUDICIAL DISTRICT Diane Krebs, Plaintiff, vs.
STATE OF NORTH DAKOTA
IN DISTRICT COURT
COUNTY OF STARK
Case No. 45-2021-DM-00226
THE STATE OF NORTH DAKOTA TO THE ABOVE NAMED DEFENDANT;
1. You are hereby summoned and required to appear and defend against the Complaint in this action which is filed herein on the 10th day of November, 2021, by serving upon the undersigned an Answer or other proper response within thirty-five (35) days after the date of first publication of the Summons. If you fail to do so, Judgment by Default will be taken against you for the relief demanded in the Complaint.
NOTICE OF TEMPORARY RESTRAINING PROVISIONS
Under Rule 8.4 of the North Dakota Rules of Court, upon service of this Summons, you, and your spouse, are bound by the restraints following:
(1) Neither spouse shall dispose of, sell, encumber, or otherwise dissipate any of the parties' assets, except:
(a) For necessities of life or for the necessary generation of income or preservation of assets; or
(b) For retaining counsel to carry on or to contest the proceeding
If a spouse disposes of, sells, encumbers, or otherwise dissipates assets during the interim period, that spouse shall provide to the other spouse an accounting within thirty (30) days.
(2) Neither spouse shall harass the other spouse.
(3) All currently available insurance coverage must be maintained and continued without change in coverage or beneficiary designation.
(4) Neither spouse shall remove any of their minor children from North Dakota without the written consent of the other spouse or order of the Court except for temporary periods.
IF EITHER SPOUSE VIOLATES ANY OF THESE PROVISIONS, THAT SPOUSE MAY BE IN CONTEMPT OF COURT.
DATED this 9th day of November, 2021.
KEOGH LAW OFFICE
Attorney for the Plaintiff
Street and Post Office Address:
141 3rd St. West, P.O. Box 1202
Dickinson, ND 58602-1202
/s/ Robert A. KeoghRobert A. Keogh, ND
Bar ID# 03004
(Nov. 17, 24 & Dec. 1, 2021)