A 24-year-old Dickinson woman was arrested for driving under the influence twice in a two-hour span late Tuesday night and early Wednesday morning.
Officers picked up the woman at 11:50 p.m. Tuesday near the Kum & Go convenience store on the 1000 block of Villard Street East and she was taken to the Dickinson Adult Detention Center.
After bonding out of jail, the same Dickinson Police officer pulled her over for a second time at 1:47 a.m. Wednesday near the corner of Carroll Street and Lincoln Street in east Dickinson.
The department could not provide what the woman’s blood-alcohol content was for each of the stops.
2 Dickinson teens reported missing
Dickinson Police are working to locate two missing Dickinson teenagers.
A 15-year-old boy was reported missing from a residence on the 300 block of Eighth Avenue West at 8:36 p.m. Tuesday.
A 16-year-old girl was reported missing from a residence in the West Ridge Apartments on the 1400 block of Roughrider Boulevard around 11:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Officers do not believe the situations are related and will pass along more information on the teens if they deem it necessary.
- HomStay Suites on the 1100 block of Roughrider Boulevard reported at 11 a.m. Tuesday that a person entered its office and took about $976 while a clerk was distracted. There are no suspects, and officers have yet to determine if the subject who allegedly took the money
- A black 1999 Chevrolet Silverado single-cab pickup truck was reported stolen from the 300 block of First Avenue West at 11:35 a.m. Tuesday. The pickup has North Dakota license plate’s KOM 267.
- A 24-year-old Dickinson man was charged with discharging a firearm within city limits around noon Tuesday at Lincoln Meadows apartment complex on the 3000 block of Fourth Avenue East. The man reported it as an accidental discharge, but was charged with a Class B misdemeanor.
- A Dickinson resident living in an apartment complex on the 60 block of 11th Avenue West reported that they had been scammed out of $850 through trying to purchase a pet over the Internet. The person was billed, but no pet had ever been sent.
- A 25-year-old Dickinson man was arrested shortly after 1 a.m. Wednesday on disorderly conduct charges following a domestic situation at Century Apartments on the 1100 block of 21st Street West.