Blotter: Multiple potential overdoses reported over the weekend
o An unidentified male fled from Walmart on Friday after attempting to steal $900 worth of items, including a television and a couple of digital tablets. He did not get away with the items.
• An unidentified male fled from Walmart on Friday after attempting to steal $900 worth of items, including a television and a couple of digital tablets. He did not get away with the items.
• A 34-year-old woman survived what Dickinson police suspect may have been a heroin overdose on Friday.
• A 61-year-old Fargo man was found deceased in his hotel room on the 300 block of 15th Street West on Friday. The cause of death is not known.
• A 19-year-old Dickinson woman was arrested for simple assault-domestic violence on Saturday after she allegedly hit a man and left marks on him on the 1400 block of Carroll Street.
• A 55-year-old Troy, Mont., man was arrested on Saturday on a warrant for failure to register as a sex offender.
• A Dickinson resident reported Saturday that someone stole an AR-15 style rifle from their camper on the 70 block of Sixth Avenue East.
• Multiple Dickinson men, 24, 25 and 31, were arrested around midnight Sunday for disorderly conduct-fighting while at Army's West.
• A vehicle was reported stolen from Microtel on Sunday morning. The 1996 black Honda Accord was parked on the south side of the building. When he came out, the vehicle was gone.
• A 41-year-old man was found unresponsive on the 1200 block of Mike Street on Monday. Police suspect he may have overdosed. He was revived with the use of Narcan and then taken to the hospital.
• A 21-year-old Dickinson man was taken to the hospital on Monday for an apparent overdose. Narcan was not used.