Cody Parker, 35, of Dickinson, was arrested for the felony of possession of meth, along with related paraphernalia, around 12:45 p.m. Sunday on the 70 block of West Museum Drive.
Woman arrested on felony warrant
Angel Lough, 37, of Belfield, was arrested on a Stark County warrant for failure to appear on charges of possession of methamphetamine, a felony, and associated paraphernalia on the 1600 block of Prairie Avenue around 3:10 a.m. Saturday.
Man arrested on felony warrant
Brandon Lizotte, 39, of Dickinson, was arrested around 9 p.m. Saturday on the 400 block of Third Avenue East on a warrant for failure to appear for charges of possession of marijuana and related paraphernalia, as well as possession of methamphetamine paraphernalia and meth with a firearm, a felony.
- Dickinson Police are investigating an incident reported Friday morning where two men shoplifted a hatchet worth $45 from MAC’S Hardware. Employees stated they believed they knew who one of the men were.
- A man was arrested on four city warrants, as well as on two Burleigh County warrants for probation violation and hindering law enforcement, during a traffic stop near Tiger Discount around 2:30 p.m. Friday.
- A man reported Friday evening that he had been punched in the face by a man he only knows by nickname at a residence on the 1600 block of Prairie Avenue. Capt. Dave Wilkie of the Dickinson Police Department said the victim has otherwise not cooperated with police.
- A 25-year-old Dickinson man was arrested for possession of controlled substance paraphernalia during a traffic stop on the 300 block of South State Avenue around 9:30 p.m. Friday.
- A man and woman were trespassed from Players Sports Bar and Grill for having sex in the women’s restroom Friday night.
- A woman reported Saturday that a homemade surveillance camera had been installed to look at the second floor of an apartment complex on the 200 block of First Avenue East, which she reportedly removed herself.
- A boy was arrested for possession of marijuana paraphernalia on the 2900 block of Sixth Avenue West around 5:45 p.m. Saturday. He was later released to his parents.
- Police received word Saturday evening that an intoxicated woman had fallen off a stopped motorcycle being driven by her husband at one of the access ramps between Interstate 94 and Third Avenue West. The woman was reportedly too intoxicated to get back on, and the husband went to get a vehicle to fetch her.
- A 29-year-old Louisiana man for driving under the influence near Motel 6 around 1 a.m. Sunday.
- Police were alerted to a vehicle high-centered on a rock in the Taco Bell parking lot around 1:45 a.m. Sunday. The vehicle was eventually towed.
- A 20-year-old Dickinson man was arrested for driving under the influence of drugs, as well as for possession of marijuana paraphernalia, around 4:20 a.m. Sunday near Pita Pit.
- A man reported to police Sunday afternoon that he previously saw a suspicious man with a plastic bag walking around the La Quinta Inn and Suites parking lot, where his pickup truck was parked. After he drove home, the man realized that around $400 worth of tools and equipment was missing from his truck bed. There are no suspects.
- A 38-year-old Dickinson woman was arrested for shoplifting at Wal-Mart around 4 p.m. Sunday. The woman also had four outstanding Stark County warrants for her arrest.
- A man reported that credit card information of his was used to purchase groceries in Michigan. The account was later closed.
- A 31-year old South Heart woman was arrested on a warrant for failure to pay fines on the 400 block of Sixth Street around 12:40 p.m. Saturday. She was also charged with unauthorized use of personal identifying information in the opening of a credit card account under her ex-boyfriend’s name.
- A window was reported broken at the Sinclair gas station in Taylor on Sunday night, and an unknown amount of money was taken from the cash register there. The incident is believed to have taken place between Saturday night and Sunday morning. The Stark County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the incident, and there are no suspects.