Blotter: Possible vandalism reported to tractor
• A leaf blower was reported missing from a garage on the 300 block of Fourth Avenue Northeast in Belfield on Saturday, Jan. 20. There are no suspects. The case has been turned over to the Belfield police department, Stark County Sheriff's officers said.
• Stark County Sheriff's officers received a call regarding possible vandalism on the 3200 block of 104th Avenue Southwest on Monday, Jan. 22. An individual said the window of his tractor had been broken out. There are no suspects. Estimated damage was around $600.
• A 26-year-old Dickinson woman was arrested for alleged disorderly conduct on the 700 block of 24th Street West on Wednesday.
• A 22-year-old Dickinson man was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence, possession of marijuana and possession of marijuana paraphernalia on the 600 block of Villard Street on Wednesday.
• A 24-year-old Dickinson man was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence on the 900 block of Third Avenue West on Thursday.
• Police received a call from Walmart on Thursday reporting two shoplifters. The man and woman, 34 and 33, both from Wyoming, were cited for shoplifting.