BLOTTER: Williston man arrested on multiple misdemeanor charges
• A 25-year-old Williston man was arrested for Class A misdemeanor fleeing in a motor vehicle, fleeing on foot, reckless driving, driving under the influence and driving under suspension, all of which are Class B misdemeanors following an attempted traffic stop on Museum Drive around 1:45 a.m. Saturday. Police said the North Dakota Highway Patrol attempted to do a traffic stop on the man for speeding but he did not stop. He then stopped the vehicle and allegedly ran away on foot before eventually being caught.
• Theft of property was reported from an unlocked vehicle on the 200 block of 15th Street West on Saturday afternoon. A phone, a wallet and $8 in cash was reported stolen for a total loss of $78. There are no suspects.
• A person reported their purse had allegedly been stolen from their vehicle while at a movie on Saturday evening. The purse contained $300 in cash. There are no suspects at this time.
• A 33-year-old Dunn Center man was arrested for tumultuous conduct and resisting an officer after allegedly getting into a fight at Army's West on Saturday night. He was also arrested on a Dunn County warrant.
• A person reported that his vehicle had been stolen on Sunday from the 500 block of First Avenue East. The vehicle was later found in South Heart but he had no idea who had taken it. The windshield was broken on it as well. There are no suspects at this time.
• A 45-year-old man was found deceased in his apartment with an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound, police said. The case is still under investigation.
• A 78-year-old woman was found deceased in her home on Monday. Foul play is not suspected.