BLOTTER: Area PD warn of phone scam
The Dickinson Police Department is asking for information leading to the capture of Monique Muniz. Muniz is female, around 5 feet 6 inches and 155 pounds with brown eyes.
Muniz walked away from the Southwest Multi-County Correction Center on March 2.
If you have information on the location of Monique Muniz, you are asked to call 701-456-7759.
• A 33-year-old Dickinson man was arrested for allegedly stealing a distributing van from Sanfords on Monday, March 5. He was stopped and arrested between mile markers 39 and 40 on Interstate 94 by the Billings County Sheriff's Office.
• Two weapons were reported stolen from the 300 block of Seventh Avenue East on Tuesday, March 6. The guns are valued at $800. There are no suspects.
• A 37-year-old Medora woman was arrested for possession of methamphetamine on the 100 block of 26th Street West around 8:40 a.m. Thursday morning. She was later arrested again around 2 p.m. that same day for possession of methamphetamine, possession of meth paraphernalia and actual physical control of a motor vehicle.
• A 27-year-old man and a 33-year-old woman were arrested for allegedly hindering law enforcement.
• A 26-year-old Dickinson man was arrested for alleged possession of cocaine with intent to deliver, possession of marijuana and possession of marijuana paraphernalia on the 3000 block of Fourth Avenue East on Thursday.
• A 55-year-old Dickinson man was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence on the 2000 block of First Avenue East on Thursday evening.
• A 27-year-old Gladstone man was arrested for allegedly giving false information to police officers. He was also arrested for alleged possession of marijuana with intent to deliver. The case has been forwarded to the Southwest Narcotics Task Force. A 21-year-old Glen Ullin woman was also arrested for allegedly giving false information to police officers, as well as alleged possession of marijuana paraphernalia on Friday.
• A Polaris ATV and a Yamaha snowmobile were reported stolen from a quonset near the corner of Seventh Street Southwest and Second Avenue South West on Saturday. The owners said there was no damage to the overhead doors. The ATV is valued at $5,500 and the snowmobile is valued at $500. There are no suspects.
• A 41-year-old Dickinson man was arrested for allegedly refusing to submit to a chemical test on the 2400 block of State Avenue on Sunday.
The Bismarck Police Department said some citizens have been receiving calls from an organization called the American Police Officers Alliance asking for donations.
"This appears to be a political organization and is in no way affiliated with local law enforcement," the BPD said in the post. "They are robocalls and the person identifies himself as 'John.' We tried to reach a listed phone number for the company, but the call was unanswered."
The Dickinson Police Department said while they have yet to receive any reports about the calls in the Dickinson area, the department is also not associated with the American Police Officers Alliance.