Western Edge round up: Dickinson man convicted for bowling alley shooting
Follow this Dickinson news and sports podcast on Apple, Spotify and Google Podcasts. New episodes every Wednesday and Saturday.
Here are your morning headlines for Wednesday, August 10:
Stories mentioned in this episode:
- Southwest Judicial District jury finds man guilty of 4 felonies for NYE shootout in Dickinson
- Former Miss America Cara Mund announces independent bid for U.S. House
- Cara Mund shares political views as independent House campaign kicks off
- Game and Fish sets public meetings in Fargo, Dickinson and Minot to discuss CWD in North Dakota
- Regent native selected as new State Command Sergeant Major
The Dickinson Press Minute is a product of Forum Communications Co. and is brought to you by reporters at The Dickinson Press. Please subscribe and rate us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify or Google Podcasts.