Police Blotter: Man arrested for assault at Perkins
A 37-year-old Dickinson man was arrested for simple assault at 3:20 p.m. Wednesday at Perkins after his brother, whose mouth was bloody, said he had been told he'd been punched by the subject.
- A 37-year-old Dickinson man was arrested for simple assault at 3:20 p.m. Wednesday at Perkins after his brother, whose mouth was bloody, said he had been told he’d been punched by the subject.
- A 37-year-old Belfield man was arrested for driving under suspension and cited for driving without proof of liability insurance on the 900 block of Third Street East around 12:20 a.m. Wednesday.
- A 14-year-old female student at Dickinson High School was referred to juvenile court Wednesday after she admitted to stealing $220 from a teacher’s desk.
- A 24-year-old Wisconsin man was arrested for providing false information to a police officer, and a 25-year-old Dickinson man who was with him was arrested on a Stark County warrant for failure to appear around 5:30 p.m. Wednesday after they were both given trespass warnings from BNSF Railway property near the corner of Seventh Avenue East and Villard Street.
- A 27-year-old Dickinson man was arrested for driving under suspension around 9:10 p.m. Wednesday on the 900 block of Sims Street.
Neil Joseph Pfeifer was released Friday, Feb. 3, on $5,000 cash bail.
State lawmakers hear from both sides as parents and educators weigh in on the potential impact of the bill
“We see that when things happen in the coastal areas, a few years later, they start trending toward the Midwest,” said Rep. Ben Krohmer, serving his first term in the House.