Police Blotter: Man arrested for felony criminal mischief
o Dickinson police were notified that a man paid for his items at Walmart with a counterfeit $50 bill on Monday. The case remains under investigation.
• Dickinson police were notified that a man paid for his items at Walmart with a counterfeit $50 bill on Monday. The case remains under investigation.
• An unknown subject attempted to force entry into a home on the 200 block of Seventh Avenue West on Tuesday morning, causing approximately $100 worth of damage. Police say nothing was missing however.
• Cashwise reported to police that an unknown subject stole approximately $62-$63 worth of random items from the store on Tuesday morning. The person has yet to be identified.
• A Dickinson resident reported that someone had cut the electrical cords on several Halloween blow ups on Tuesday evening. Estimated damage is around $120.
• A 34-year-old Dickinson man was arrested for actual physical control of a vehicle near the corner of Fourth Street West and Third Avenue around 4 a.m. Wednesday.
• A woman reported that her purse was missing on Wednesday morning. Police said it does not appear that there was any cash missing, however check blanks and credit cards may have been in the purse.
• A Dickinson man was arrested for possession of marijuana and marijuana paraphernalia on the 300 block of Sixth Street West on Wednesday afternoon.
• A man was arrested for Class C felony criminal mischief after he allegedly destroyed approximately $5,000 worth of property, including a television, a Playstation system and other electronics at a residence on Wednesday evening.