Police Blotter: Woman arrested for driving under the influence, leaving the scene of an accident
o A red BMX motor bike was reported stolen from Richardton High School on Thursday evening, Stark County Sheriff's officers said. The bike is valued at $400.
• A red BMX motor bike was reported stolen from Richardton High School on Thursday evening, Stark County Sheriff's officers said. The bike is valued at $400.
• A 18-year-old male was arrested by Dickinson police on the 200 block of Delong Place on a warrant for failure to appear, minor in consumption Friday night. He was also cited for minor possession of an open container and possession of marijuana paraphernalia.
• A 26-year-old man was arrested for failure to submit to a chemical test on the 800 block of Sixth Avenue West around 1 a.m. Saturday.
• A 30-year-old Belfield resident was cited for reckless driving on the 100 block of 10th Avenue West around 1:30 a.m. Saturday.
• A woman reported to police that she believes her Samsung Galaxy phone had been stolen from her hotel room at the Rodeway Inn on Saturday morning. The phone is valued at $400 and there is a suspect. The case is under investigation.
• A 19-year-old Dickinson woman was arrested for Class B misdemeanor domestic violence, simple assault. The man had bite marks on his arms and scratch marks on his thighs.
• A 57-year-old Dickinson woman was arrested for driving under the influence and leaving the scene of a motor vehicle accident, following a hit and run at the corner of Second Avenue Southwest and West Broadway Street. She was also cited for care required, no valid driver's license and no liability insurance. There were no injuries.